Divine Revelation

A blog with an Islamic perspective


I am uploading some of my posts from my NDTV blog along with the comments I received. Basically I tried to do some Dawah work through this blog, which I named islam4all. This blogsite is now closed (I think) but the whole experience was a big learning curve for me...

Wednesday, September 6, 2006
You need an enemy to survive
------------------------------------
Many say that Islam is the new enemy of the free world after the demise of communism. Muslim bashing is the favorite pastime of many in the media. It attracts immediate viewership and whips up emotions on both sides of the camp. A divided society needs a common enemy to overcome its internal contradictions and ensure superficial unity.

However I dare say that the mainstream media is still to research Islam and present it to the audience for reasons best known to them. Islam is not a new religion meant only for Muslims but simply a continuation and culmination of all divine religion. Islam wants to remove the subjugation of men over others and take all towards the obedience and worship of the ONE true God who is the Master Creator Sustainer and Cherisher of the universe.

Posted by Arshad on Saturday, February 03, 2007.

0 Responses to “You need an enemy to survive”

Post a Comment